Active Health Clinic is an award-winning (literally) private practice specialising in the treatment and sustained self-management of chronic invisible illnesses.
Working at our Blackburn clinic, you’ll be working within a collaborative team with regular PD's and round table discussions. Out team consists of 10 EP's and 4 Dietitian's and we're always looking to expand.
We specialise in the conditions that other people struggle to understand, let alone, help, and we focus on making magic happen - making invisible illnesses, visible. A big part of your role will be educating and facilitating a client to understand their conditions, take control of them, and expand their capacity over time. We have fantastic referral relationships Australia wide, and regularly collaborate with others to make sure our clients get the best care.To be successful in your new role you will:
- Be keen to challenge yourself and get some great experience while developing in your career
- Be intelligent, but more importantly happy to have a chat and have some fun with clients
- Be professional and keen to work hard, but you don’t take yourself too seriously
- Provide exceptional customer care to our clients
- Be a team player that likes working within a close-knit family environment where care and self-improvement drive a lot of our decisions
- Have excellent time and task management skills
- Assist in driving the physical and online image of the company
- Enjoy personal/professional development days each year to enhance and update your skills.
- Our first priority is finding the right personality to fit our team. We’ll then complete training to set you up in our AHC wayAbout the role:
You'll be working in a team of 14 Allied Health Professionals and 10 Admin, the role is full time and ongoing with flexible hours and days. We are looking for a full-timer, however if you think you're the right fit for us, let us know!
- Hours: Up to 38 per week
- Expected Start Date: yesterday, tomorrow, or next week? We'll start as soon as we find the right fit for our team
- Applications close: 15th DecemberGet in touch any way you like!(03) 9878 firstname.lastname@example.org 776 145