You may have been referred to us by the Royal Children's Hospital Fatigue Services.
We're a clinic that specialises in all things fatigue and are here to help you alongside the RCH in your journey in managing fatigue.
We like to help you take control of your fatigue, rather than your fatigue control you, and moving from illness to wellness!
You may or may not be seeing someone frequently or in-frequently at the RCH, and we're here to help along that journey, we work alongside your team at the RCH to make sure you're getting the best care possible.
We cover a range or topics that are applicable to you, your symptoms and your GOALS
What you will learn:
- What is a Fatigue Syndrome
- Stabilising activity & PACING
- How to manage fatigue & lack of energy
- Understanding symptoms
- Improving sleep
- Managing triggers & bad days
- Managing stress & anxiety
- Managing Orthostatic Intolerance or Pain symptoms
- Mindfulness, relaxation & recharging
- Goal setting & forward planning
- Sustainable Movement
In living with a chronic illness, it's not what you do, but HOW you do it, and we're here to teach you HOW to take control of your health and get back to school, socialising, sport & life!