1:1 based Therapy
Our program consists of approximately 10-15 individual sessions over 6 -18 months. It is designed to help you focus upon your health and help you develop your management strategies, and helps our clients make and maintain gains, through a holistic approach.
The sessions focus on:
- Understanding the physiology of your condition/s.
- Activity stabilization and pacing
- Setting an appropriate and safe movement/exercise routine (if/when applicable)
- Goal setting and forward planning daily activities
- Sleep physiology and hygiene
- Identifying triggers and developing a setback plan
- Stress and anxiety management
- Symptom mapping
- Addressing nutritional needs (if applicable)
- Understanding hormones and managing the cycle (if applicable)
- OI/POTS management (if applicable)
- Sensitization and pain education (if applicable)
- Mindfulness techniques and management (if applicable)
- Strength training (if applicable)
- Pilates (if applicable)
- Yoga (if applicable)
Our program aims to help you establish a ‘normal day’ or return to work, uni or school, and day to day life.
Through pacing activity and gradual return to activity, we are able to slowly and confidently build your capacity, without increasing your symptoms. We know this journey is a bit rocky so we give you the skills to deal with any future hurdles, through setback planning and providing you with a therapy manual you can turn to in times of need.
Our group programs cover everything above, however follow a slightly different layout.Contact us Today
Our group programs are a blended approach of a group education sessions and individually tailored treatment sessions.
Compared to the above schedule - the Group Program is a structured 14-week program of both group based education sessions, and individual sessions once a month. This is designed to not only give you all of the information your need, but also to gain access to a community of people who understand what you are going through and can help support you along the way.